DRIVE_GetUnixCwd and drives other than the current one

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 12 14:42:38 CDT 2003

Troy Rollo wrote:
> It appears that Wine is storing and using a "current directory" for each DOS
> drive. According to some testing we have just done on Windows 2000 and
> Windows 98, Windows only stores a current directory for the current drive.
We've just implemented the behavior you describe in ntdll. (except for
the part on cd D: with curr drive already being D: which I'm not sure we
have set correctly).
However, kernel hasn't been updated (yet) to use ntdll for files & path
related functions. This should be done in the coming week^H^H^H^Hmonths

A+
--
Eric Pouech