wine/ windows/winproc.c windows/win.c windows/ ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Aug 13 23:47:01 CDT 2003

On August 12, 2003 07:50 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>         Allocate DebugInfo field for all critical sections (based on a
> patch by Alex Pasadyn).
>         Get rid of the Wine-specific CRITICAL_SECTION_INIT macro.

+static CRITICAL_SECTION_DEBUG critsect_debug =
+{
+    0, 0, &winproc_cs,
+    { &critsect_debug.ProcessLocksList, &critsect_debug.ProcessLocksList },
+      0, 0, { 0, (DWORD)(__FILE__ ": winproc_cs") }
+};

Can we use the C99 initializers, like they do in the Linux kernel?
I think they'll do a better job in this case. This one looks a bit
too cryptic for me.

--
Dimi.