FAQ update

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 21 05:35:04 CDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Tom wrote:
[...]
> I will wait for your changes to go into cvs then I
> will send my patch(s). Should I send two patches
> lostwages to docs, docs to lostwages ? Where they
> will both be in sync at the same time. Or just one
> patch to docs and we could build a html of it and place
> it in lostwages.. I have three free day's next week I will
> have it done by then. how would you prefer me to do this.

I think the way to go is to send one patch to fix faq.sgml, and then
someone will build the FAQ html file and put it on the web site.

Jeremy, the documentation section of http://www.winehq.com is updated
automatically right?
Can we do the same thing for the FAQ?

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds