Can someone take a look at msvcmaker for me?

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 17:51:52 CDT 2003

I have tried using MSYS perl and ActiveState perl and both give me the
following error:

isolation at PH33R /g/src/wine-dev/wine
$ ./tools/winapi/msvcmaker
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 52.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 116.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 440.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1031.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1091.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1141.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1180.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1217.
Global symbol "$wine_dir" requires explicit package name at
./tools/winapi/msvcm
aker line 1234.
Execution of ./tools/winapi/msvcmaker aborted due to compilation errors.

isolation at PH33R /g/src/wine-dev/wine