PATCH - winnt.h move non-standard language IDs to wine/port.h

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Aug 22 06:51:48 CDT 2003

On August 22, 2003 12:53 am, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I don't think the problem is so much with internal definitions, pretty
> much all of them are gone at this point. The problem is really with
> extensions that we want to make available to applications too, like
> the extra languages. We could have a wine/extensions.h header, but I'm
> not convinced we can really move everything there without creating a
> big mess.

What sort of mess do you forsee? All I expect is that we'll have a series
of patches that will (a) move one such extension to the new header, and
(b) explicitly add the include to all the affected .c files.

I think this will make the mingw work a lot simpler. And in general, it
will make things a lot more explicit in terms of what is standard and
what is a Wine extension, and this is good.

Do we get the go ahead? :)

--
Dimi.