Viruses in the wine-devel archive ??

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 22 11:44:10 CDT 2003

*oops* They were on wine-patches. Thanks for removal.

About that author, he isnt probably the sender, since Sobig.f spoofs
the FROM field,using its own smtp engine.
See Sophos alert for more info :
http://www.us.sophos.com/support/disinfection/sobigf.html

 --- Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com> a écrit :
> Yup, here is the message.
> http://winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2003/08/0203.html
>
> I'll remove that attachment. Should we contact that author and let
him
> know he is infected, or simply remove him from the list?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'