listview expert required

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Fri Aug 22 16:23:37 CDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Eric Pouech wrote:

> some apps of mine needs this to get going:
> can someone with good listview knowledge confirm ? (or find the correct fix)

-    if (uView == LVS_REPORT && (infoPtr->dwLvExStyle & LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))
+    if (uView == LVS_REPORT /*&& (infoPtr->dwLvExStyle & LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)*/)

If you do this, you will be able to select a row in REPORT mode when you
are not in LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, when you just click in a sub item.

This is easy enough to test (I can't do it right now, sorry), and if that's
how the native control behaves, then let's just get rid of it.

What's the problem with your app?

--
Dimi.