Porting to OpenBSD 3.4-beta

Dan Brosemer odin at cleannorth.org
Sun Aug 24 11:04:50 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 05:53:35AM +0200, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> ntdll.spec.c (generated by winebuild) contains a global constructor to
> automatically call __wine_spec_ntdll_init as soon as the .so is loaded,
> this init routine calls __wine_dll_register which eventually adds the
> DLL to that list. Perhaps you need to adapt the ".section .init" thing
> in there.

Thank you.  It seems the .init section of that dll is never called after the
dlopen (I added some debugging printfs that never output).  It _is_ run
for normal ELF binaries, though, so it looks like I have my work cut out for
me figuring out what's so different with dlopen.

Thanks again.

-Dan

--
"Burnished gallows set with red