Wine 0.9 progress

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Thu Aug 28 15:15:23 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
>
>> I really was looking forward to write a testing
>> application that runs all the tests.
>
> Yes, that would be very nice indeed. Such a test shell
> should be something like the JUnit stuff. Here are few
> things that I'd want in such an app: [...]

Well, much less than what you want, but maybe something:

http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/wine

Basically, I cross-compiled the tests I could (all except
dsound), and run the attached script, which created the zip
file on the above page.  A testing soul have to create a
directory, download a file, unzip it, run a .BAT file, and
mail a .TXT file.  Cleanup is optional.  I will write a
script which digests the resulting textfile and renders some
HTML.  What do you think?
                                              Feri.