New EXE

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Aug 30 14:02:05 CDT 2003

On August 30, 2003 01:40 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> http://vmlinux.org/jakov/Wine/regrtest.exe

Very nice! I already submitted some results :) Some comments:
  -- I have Win2k here, and the comctl32 test bombed because
     it could not find DPA_Create (why?!?)
  -- We should look for and report the exact version number
     of the OS. Now that we have a C program, it should not
     be difficult.
  -- I haven't checked, I hope it also cleans up after itself :)

This is shaping up nicely. What we still need to do:
  -- enlist someone for building this binary on every release,
     and upload it to WineHQ.
  -- process these results automatically. Feri is on that one
  -- create a new page on WineHQ dedicated to testing. We should
     move the testing bits from the janitorial pages there,
     plus instructions, links to the binary, the results, etc.

--
Dimi.