[ANN] Conformance testing campaign

Oleg Prokhorov xolegpro at rbcmail.ru
Sun Aug 31 23:46:33 CDT 2003

Hello Oleg,

Monday, September 1, 2003, 8:29:57 AM, you wrote:

FW>> Hereby I ask people who have access to real Windows machines
FW>> to help me gather information about the behaviour of cross-
FW>> compiled conformance tests on the different platforms.

OP> I've got Win2k SP4 and kernel test process just hangs on my PC, after
OP> generating a number of GPF :(
I've found that process test loops here (on Win2k SP4)

    /* get all startup events up to the entry point break exception */
    do
    {
        ok(WaitForDebugEvent(&de, INFINITE), "reading debug event");
        ContinueDebugEvent(de.dwProcessId, de.dwThreadId, DBG_CONTINUE);
        if (de.dwDebugEventCode != EXCEPTION_DEBUG_EVENT) dbg++;
    } while (de.dwDebugEventCode != EXIT_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT);

It will not receive EXIT_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT, only EXCEPTION_DEBUG_EVENT
first with ExceptionCode = STATUS_BREAKPOINT, then with
ExceptionCode = STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION continually.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:xolegpro at rbcmail.ru