WineX 3.2

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Mon Dec 1 15:47:02 CST 2003

Hi Jeremy,

As indicated in the license file distributed with our sources, which the license
permits non-commercial redistribution of WineX binaries built from CVS, we ask
that people not do this as it affects our ability to finance further development.

See the license file on our CVS server for more info:
  http://cvs.transgaming.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/winex/LICENSE?rev=1.9

Take care,
  -Gav

--