new old winetests

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Dec 3 05:37:51 CST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On December 2, 2003 11:10 am, Brian Vincent (C) wrote:
> > It came out shortly after as an add-on and
> > was likely first included in OSR2.
>
> Not a big deal, we'd be hard pressed to find a Win95
> pre OSR2 system these days anyway. We can live with it.

I have one!
It would be a good platform for tests too.

Why not simply link against/use the original 32bit winsock library,
wsock32.dll? It does not support raw sockets and some other advanced
functionalities but that should not be a problem. No?

           If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it moves, it's biology.
                  If it does not work, It's computer science.