direct X 9 and troubles ..

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at comsys.se
Wed Dec 3 06:12:22 CST 2003

 Hi,

  I don't know how far along the directX9 support in wine is, and I am having trouble getting a game to run to which there is a downloadable demo (http://www.gamershell.com/news_BMotoGP2BDemo.shtml) which I thought might be usefull.

  The question is, should this run ? Is there something I have configured wrongly ? ( I have tried it on two different machines with different settings and hardware + soft OpenGL and hardware OpenGL ).

  Still it beats me ..

 any help appreciated if only 'no this should not work' ..

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.