I found what I believe is a bug in include/wine/prsht.h in ReactOS

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:02:15 CST 2003

Hello Dimi,

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> It's a bug in your headers, and it's not present in the Wine
> headers (one again, why aren't you guys using our headers?)

I am sorry about the confusion and noise on the ReactOS side. I think
Its going to come down to just using the WINE headers after all. If we
dont get our SDK situtation in ReactOS solved I will make a executive
decision and switch all of Win32 in ROS to using your headers and then
anything extra we need for DLLs WINE doesnt implement such as MSGINA,
etc we can still implement....

Once again I applogize for the noise......we are having growing pains.

We started off with our own DDK/SDK because of the w32api and winelib
we not compleate enough for our needs. We dont want to just snapshot
Winehq CVS until it is stable enough to suit our needs. The WINE
headers are still not always correct so we want to only import a dll
after it has been fixed to build with the PSDK. Once every dll and
program in Wine CVS can be built with PSDK headers and the Win16 code
compiled out I have no problem using WINEs headers but until then we
have no way of knowing if everything is correct or not. Also there is
still some stuff I want to see if we can somehow do away with in WINE.
Can the DECL_WINELIB_TYPE_AW(Blah) stuff ever go away?

Thanks
Steven