I found what I believe is a bug in include/wine/prsht.h in ReactOS

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:50:04 CST 2003

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> Just for my edification, what would happen to your tree (or what
> chances would entail) if you just switched to our headers?

Our User32/Win32k/GDI32 would break in most interesting ways. ;P

Thats not WINEs fault though. It owes to bad design decisions in
ReactOS that must be fixed. When ReactOS was first started there was
not much thought in to working with the WINE project (At least not a
lot of effort until I joined up) and at the time w32api didnt exist in
mingw. If you wanted to do Win32 development you had to use the
GNU-Windows SDK package from the FSF. ReactOS did this and has been
paying for it now for 5 years......

Thanks
Steven