Problem with Access-mdb/DAO

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Dec 4 04:15:26 CST 2003

>> But now I tried with the actual wine from cvs (2003-12-03) and it's still
>> there. The problem is that if I try to create a table in a Access database
>> the last char of the name gets lost. I now have a small program which
>> shows this error, maybe someone can use it for finding this bug.
>> It's a simple VC6 Wizard generated Win32 command line app which
>> uses MFC for DAO.
>>
>> The first time I tried was with SUSE 8.0, now I have Knoppix 3.3 (Debian).
>Why not fix it on your own?

Thanks for the advice. Of course I tried. I did one year ago ("Ein Jahr wie
eine Ewigkeit..." - Falco) and I tried now. But I failed and that's why I'm
calling for help.

>With a bit of luck, a +relay trace file should indicate which function
>fails to count properly...

That's my problem, they all show up ok. strlen, SysAllocString etc
all have the right length 5 (for "nodes") so I don't know how to continue.
(Either I'm blind or it's not visible from these traces.)

bye  Fabi