Who maintains the imagehlp dll?

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 02:07:49 CST 2003

However, most of it is implemented already in winedbg. It has been a
long-term plan to gradually move code from winedbg to imagehlp (or the new
and similar debugging DLL, dbghelp). PDB files are also supported in winedbg
(so no investigation of the format should be needed). However, I'm not sure
whether .dbg files are supported. They could be quite useful when a crash
occurs in a native DLL (that doesn't have an associated PDB file) and Wine
is the cause.

Rob