winetest WineHQ integration

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Dec 5 11:38:54 CST 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> On December 4, 2003 08:10 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> 4. Which submission should be the principal one?  The first?
>
> Why do we need a principal one in the first place?

That would be the one we show in the first table, which
contains one submission for each Windows version.  We could
also generate a test-by-test 'average', 'worst case' or
'best case' mixture out of the (hopefully) several
submissions, of course.  Maybe I could live with the 'worst
case', it would lead to some confusion, I'am afraid.

Feri.