winetest WineHQ integration

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Dec 5 13:15:58 CST 2003

On December 5, 2003 12:38 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> We could also generate a test-by-test 'average', 'worst case'
> or 'best case' mixture out of the (hopefully) several
> submissions, of course.

This is what I was hopping we're gonna do. It doesn't
seem right to pick the first one... We could try worst
case, even though I'm afraid a test went bad for whatever
reason will hide all the interesting results.

I don't think it's that important. Let's pick the first
one for now if that makes it simpler, and do the integration
work (that's the hard part). Once that's done, we can tweak
that table to our heart's content.

--
Dimi.