regedit: consistent formatting

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Dec 8 14:39:14 CST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 12:30:57PM -0800, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> If I have to enforce a rule, the rule will be: no tabs allowed
> whatsoever.  So be careful what you wish for ;-)

Well, this would really be the best solution I think.

At 'real' work we have a no-TAB rule and it's the only real way to work with
heterogenous text editors while having consistant displayin. Of course, the
'tab' size is 4 spaces, so some people are bound to complain, but well :-)

       Lionel (who really needs to configure his home Emacs one of this days
               to NOT use <tab> at all in the code source it edits)

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/