comdlg32 MSVC+PSDK patch

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Dec 9 23:58:52 CST 2003

On December 9, 2003 08:47 pm, Steven Edwards wrote:
> This one gets us about 60 to 70% of the way there on MSVC+PSDK.

Cool.

> Once I get
> my hands around cleaning up the rest of the printer dialog I will give
> a better status update on the PSDK problems I am having.

Actually I'd be very interested in this. Maybe we get to do that
status page after all :)))

> I wanted to also cleanup some of my mess from the Win16/32 Split so I
> made this dll look more like the winmm source layout. With this patch
> you can rm -fr fontdlg.h and colordlg.h in wine/dlls/commdlg.

This is all good, but:

+typedef struct CCPRIVATE
+{
+ LPCHOOSECOLORW lpcc;  /* points to public known data structure */
+ int nextuserdef;     /* next free place in user defined color array */

1 (one) space indent?!? Please man, stick to 4-space indent, especially
when the file was using 4 space indent. Such small indentation makes
the code difficult to follow. I have to admit, my eyesight is not what it
used to be...

--
Dimi.