winefile can't launch any apps!

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 10 10:18:42 CST 2003

I was about to write to the list for the same problem.
Winefile doesnt crash here, but hangs, trying to execute very strange
file names which dont seem to have any relation to the original
application or document.

However, File|Execute is still working.
This can be a start to understand what is happening here.

 --- Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> a écrit :
> Trying to launch any app, e.g. wine's notepad, by double-clicking on
> the .exe in 'winefile' crashes wine, like this:

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels