More deadlocks + backtrace

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Sat Dec 13 09:26:17 CST 2003

Mike Hearn wrote:

>There was recently (within the last few days) a commit to CVS by
>Alexandre that works around a threading bug in Xlib - how recent was the
>build you were using?

Next time - read my mail ;-)

I said spyxx was running for about 48 hours. That is, before Alexandre
commited that patch. I'm recompiling at the moment to see whether the
problems stop recurring.

I submitted the backtrace, partly in the hope that someone will say "I
know this - it's now fixed", and partly so that if it's not fixed (but I
don't manage to backtrace it), I'll have it on record (following Linus'
backup methodology).

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh