config: add resources path

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Sat Dec 13 16:46:20 CST 2003

I'm not really sure how to go about verifying this..this is what I've got so far:

Using regmon, windows does not seem to access the registry at all in relation to this function
(when called with CSIDL_RESOURCES. The registry is accessed a lot with other values)
I dug through some disassembly of this function in windows, and it seems there is some type
of cache that may be referenced (at least, the debug symbols are named in a way that sounds
like its a cache), but if I tweek some values to cause the function to not use the cache
the function simply fails