locale: Fix for too small buffers

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Dec 13 20:08:28 CST 2003

Doh, next time I'll do
#cvs update
before complaining that something doesn't work.

The only question I have is: should we use len==0 as indication for size query
or leave it as is (buffer==0)? I can't imagine someone using valid pointer when
calling GetLocaleInfo to get the size for it. But then who knows what other
programmers could do, considering what MSDN says.

Regards