Running Wine under MS SFU under Wine ... ?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Dec 14 21:02:30 CST 2003

I recently posted with problems running Microsoft's
Services for Unix under Wine.  I only tried it out
of morbid curiosity, actually, and because MS was
offering it for free.  The free offer expired, but
it's back again for a little while; slashdot.org
seems to be running banner ads for it.  I'd encourage
any of you who even *might* be tempted to try this
out to go order the CD-ROM.  It would be way bitchin'
cool if we could nest Wine and MS SFU (I seem to recall
we can't nest Wine in Cygwin for some technical reason,
but who knows, maybe SFU won't have the same problem).
- Dan