Running Wine under MS SFU under Wine ... ?

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 14 22:05:43 CST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 09:02 pm, Dan Kegel wrote:
> I recently posted with problems running Microsoft's
> Services for Unix under Wine.  I only tried it out
> of morbid curiosity, actually, and because MS was
> offering it for free.  The free offer expired, but
> it's back again for a little while; slashdot.org
> seems to be running banner ads for it.  I'd encourage
> any of you who even *might* be tempted to try this
> out to go order the CD-ROM.  It would be way bitchin'
> cool if we could nest Wine and MS SFU (I seem to recall
> we can't nest Wine in Cygwin for some technical reason,
> but who knows, maybe SFU won't have the same problem).
> - Dan

Don't get your hopes up; they are nothing to write home about.

--
gmt

"It is to be the assent and ratification of the several States,
derived from the supreme authority in each State, the authority
of the people themselves.  The act, therefore, establishing the
Constitution, will not be a NATIONAL, but a FEDERAL act." --James
Madison, Federalist No. 39