Extended window flag

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Dec 15 09:21:42 CST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:44:02PM +0100, Fabian Cenedese wrote:
> >Feel free to submit a patch correcting GetWindowLong and similar functions.
>
> I would... but I'm not that familiar with the wine code. I don't know if this
> function is also used internally where these flags are needed. But I tried.
Well, I'm afraid not too many people are familiar enough with Wine to be able
to tell it by heart whether there's a problem. Actually probably only one
particular person ;-)
I guess it's simply a matter of making sure it gets fixed and creating facts,
and if those facts turn out to break some other code, then it's tough luck
and this code will have to be changed to call another (newly created?)
internal function. DLL separation might bite us here, though (if it's happening
in a different DLL with thus only the standard GetWindow...() functions
being available).

> Here it is.
Thanks!

--
Wir kommen alle als Original zur Welt, aber die meisten von uns
sterben als Kopien (Autor unbekannt)