Fix for debugger breakage

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 15 17:03:03 CST 2003

On Monday 15 December 2003 04:25 pm, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 21:58, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
> > hmm, one minor difference... I use WINELOADER=/opt/wine/bin/wine (we
> > happen to have the same wine prefix)... perhaps the word "simply" above
> > was too strong ;)
>
> Well, that is exactly what I used for my first try:
> > [mike at e-ucs036 tests]$ WINELOADER=/opt/wine/bin/wine winedbg ie6setup.exe
>
> so if it works for you but not me, hmmm, I wonder what else is different
> in our environments.

Well, lesee, I have /opt/wine/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf and /opt/wine/bin in
$PATH.  And winedbg only works right if I change cwd away from the wine build
tree... that's about all I can think of, unless you want to start talking
about glibc, gcc, pthreads, kernel version/.config, etc....

--
gmt

"It is to be the assent and ratification of the several States,
derived from the supreme authority in each State, the authority
of the people themselves.  The act, therefore, establishing the
Constitution, will not be a NATIONAL, but a FEDERAL act." --James
Madison, Federalist No. 39