winedbg question

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Dec 16 21:53:20 CST 2003

Should winedbg be able to load symbols up for non-wine libraries?  After the
export WINELOADER idea I've got wine symbols but I'm still trying to debug a
bizzare crash in winejack where I get:

~/c$ wine sndrec32.exe
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Segmentation fault

and when running under winedbg:

*** Invalid address 0x40017f40 (_end+0x2ff03f40)
Loaded debug information from ELF '/usr/local/lib/wine/
midimap.drv.so' (0x41090000)
In 32-bit mode.
Wine-dbg>cont
Stopped on breakpoint 1 at 0x0100d32e (sndrec32.exe.EntryPoint in
sndrec32.exe)
Wine-dbg>cont
Invalid address for breakpoint 1, disabling it
Invalid address for breakpoint 2, disabling it
Process of pid=0000000a has terminated
Wine-dbg>