winemine2 winelib example

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 09:37:40 CST 2003

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> On December 23, 2003 09:03 am, Vincent Béron wrote:
> > Not really. The problem in that case is that winemaker thinks every
> > resource file needs to be compiled independantly, when there's
> really
> > only one to compile in that case (as it includes the other ones).
>
> Fundamental problem is that winemaker just can't be so smart to
> guess a perfect Makefile. I suggest you just write one manually,
> and use winegcc to build, this way your Makefile is portable
> between Wine and MinGW.

If you want to adapt Winamp3 to Winelib it might be better to do like
Dimi suggests and use Mingw first. Jose Francesca (I butcher'd his
name) wrote a script called dsw2mak.awk that will create Mingw
makefiles from MS_VC projects. If you can get Winamp to build under
Mingw then converting the makefile to Winelib should be a short
process.

Thanks
Steven