winemine2 winelib example

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Dec 23 13:38:54 CST 2003

> Should we modify the winelib documentation?  The docs
> make it sound like its  an easy two step process.

Yes, we should. We should also modify winemaker to:
  1. Generate MinGW compatible Makefiles
  2. Use winegcc to achive (1)
  3. Drop the configure script altogether. With winegcc
     there's no need for a configure script anymore, and
     besides, using autoconf is project policy, not
     something we should force down people's throats.

> Also, is there a way to get wrc to extract all of the
> objects in an rc file?

What do you mean by this?

--
Dimi.