newbie wine developer question

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Dec 23 15:07:12 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 21:02, Zimler Attila wrote:
> fixme:xvidmode:X11DRV_XF86VM_SetCurrentMode Need to update SYSMETRICS
> after resizing display (now 640x480)

I was going to suggest this one, but it seems a patch to remove it was
already submitted by Alex a while back (but not committed) so I'd ignore
it, hopefully Alex will get to it soon.

fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDrawClipper_Initialize (0x403afce8)->(0x4036cb84,0x00000000),stub!

If you want a big project, implementing the DDraw clipper could be it -
I don't know much about this component but it's used in some games and
apps to restrict drawing to the screen.

thanks -mike