Easy IE installer script

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Wed Dec 24 05:20:11 CST 2003

Boaz Harrosh wrote:

> I have an Idea
>
> What is the version of VC++ you have?
>
> What if you write and compile let's say, a small app that uses MFC and
> IE, using the VC++ tool-chain. Than you are a legal

  I was looking at the MSVC EULA's again. In order for you to nail this
completely. The M$ license says that you cannot distribute a package
that equals to the sum of it's parts. You can't just distribute IE MFC
and so on just by themselves. They must be as a part of a none-trivial
application with a distinguished new functionality that uses the
redistributable . If you want I can send you a flash game. (copyrighted
to a friend) that can be embedded inside an IE control.Than you have
installed a game not Just IE and MFC, but you do need them to run the game.