Yeah - our RichEDit needs some work

Joshua Walker halkun2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 14:04:28 CST 2003

If you need the source of a program that can uses RTF
as it's native format, can spit out
microsoft-compatible RTF files, has all the tools for
editing Rick Text, and the source is aviliable in C...
then use the Source for "Ted"

http://www.nllgg.nl/Ted/

I would toss it in myself, but I suck a coding. I
wouldn't even know where to begin.

-Joshua

--- Subhobroto  Sinha <subhobrotosinha at rediffmail.com>