Mouse cursor doesn't switch correctly...

Robert van Herk robert at robertvanherk.nl
Sat Dec 27 09:50:24 CST 2003

Hi folks,

I may be asking for a needle in the haystack, but:

While playing Warcraft III under Wine, I noticed something odd. Warcraft
uses both a hand as a mouse cursor as a target (circle with cross in the
middle) icon. In ordinary Win32, these two seem to switch. Under wine,
however, only the target cursor is visible. That means that I as a user
have to click to right below to the spot i would click intuivily, since
I see a target, but the program thinks I'm using the hand as a pointer.

I would like to solve this issue by creating some kinda patch, but I
have no idea what might be going wrong... Do you have any clues?

Grtz,
Robert