Key exist query in registry

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sat Dec 27 11:42:36 CST 2003

I can't tell you off the top of my head since it's been a while since I did
any Windows work.  However, you might check the Installshield site docs for
REG functions.  They have a bunch that you call to query the registry and are
modeled on the MS ones.  If I remember correctly MS C has them also - maybe
check the MS knowledge base for info on registry functions.  There are
functions that you can call and they return success or failure.