default wine browser

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Dec 29 21:55:36 CST 2003

The potential to exploit the kfmclient does seem like something to at least
consider.  Is there some way we can protect the user against this or should
the 'kfmclient exec' be dropped due to its potential for being exploited?

We may need a translation table to effectively use the mime database.  http\
\shell is the windows key, text/html is the mime type.  Not sure how other
types map, like mp3 or avi on windows, too lazy to check atm ;-)  It seems
like a very worthwhile thing to do though.

Chris