Congradulations - windef.h

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 31 11:26:42 CST 2003

On December 31, 2003 04:38 am, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> they were/are protected, but I think it should be removed from winegcc
> because they don't do the Job.

Maybe, I'm not sure. I'll let Alexandre comment on the ms-extensions.h
idea. In general, he does not like non-standard headers...

> Please don't do: # define __declspec(x) __ONLY_IN_WINELIB(__declspec_##x)
> it will break things. See if my fix is good enough if not we can do an
> #else

What you have now is OK me thinks.

> <patch>
>
> ? windef.diff
> ? wine.kdevelop

Are you using KDevelop to work on Wine? Is it OK? I'm a vim guy
myself, and I've never used KDevelop, but I could maybe use some
autocompletion :)

--
Dimi.