RPC marshalling patch

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Feb 2 17:30:05 CST 2003

On February 2, 2003 04:46 pm, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
> I'll put my $50 in virtual escrow with the rest.  Anyone keeping track of
> this?

Yes, I am. I've up'ed my contribution to the now standard 50USD, and we
have a total of $200USD. I keep track of them on my main Wine page at:
  http://www.dssd.ca/wine/

Nick did not say how much he's willing to contribute, but we're past
the 50% mark toward our goal, which is good. Come on guys, the easiest
way to contribute is to give money, and we have real low expectations
here: only $400USD to buy some documentation. Greg & Ove are doing the
work, it's unfair to expect them to pay everything as well...

--
Dimi.