RPC marshalling patch -- Future wine conference fund

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 11:44:51 CST 2003

> Just a fund will do (what about "The Wine Fund"?), the problem is not
> the name, it's the cash! :)

All the cash in the world does no go if there is no party <g>

Wineconf seemed to help get alot of people thinking on the same lines when we could hammer it out
face 2 face. If we were going to do another WineConf we would need to plan way in advance so
slackers like me could afford to save up. Maybe something planned 9 months or so in advance with
the Wine * fund helping those who cant afford to go?

My 10cents(inflation)
Steven