Listbox: LBS_NOSEL needs improvement?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at tba.elte.hu
Mon Feb 3 17:29:20 CST 2003

               Hello!

In listbox.c one can find the following comment:

 * Probably needs improvement:
 * - LBS_NOSEL

Does anybody know what this means?  What is missing?  I'm
struggling with a listbox which has this attribute, and
still it is possible to select from it -- under Windows.
Can LBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED interfere with this?

By the way, under Wine the WS_VISIBLE and WS_VSCROLL style
options are missing on this listbox.  However, it has a
vertical scrollbar, and visible. :)  Is this normal?  (I
found no documentation for WS_VISIBLE.)

                                Thanks: Feri.