GDI question

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Feb 4 05:24:09 CST 2003

>You'll be surprised, but I think that there are at least 10+ people from MS
>here in this list, and they watch this list as well others (like WineX and
>ReWind) very carefully, and of-course, they inform people about Wine
>progress. (hi guys ;)
>
>BTW - most of those people don't use their .microsoft.com email address..
>
>Thanks,
>Hetz

How do you know that? Or is it just a guess? I seem to remember in one
of the Halloween memos they referred to an "egg" box which contained
mirrors of many open source projects mailing list archives, Samba in
particular, which I guess would make far more sense than having
everybody subscribed using personal accounts.