Opengl Glide

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer_e1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:31:12 CST 2003

Hey,

Guilty as charged, been working on this thing for quite some time now.

just send me the www link and i will upload the logs.

Any idea, why Tribes don't detect opengl? i'm not familiar with any other
game that does this. Although i know that Tribes didn't support Opengl
nativly but it added it with a patch later on.

Best wishes