IDA regression again :-)

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sun Feb 9 05:57:15 CST 2003

> does the first patch help ?

Yeah, it works better now (I finally managed to get it to work before that :
I just had to click a long time for the console to register my clicks :-) ).

And 'Backspace' and 'Return' seems to be still broken :-)

Anyway, where can one find docs on how the console works (MSDN, ...) to be
able to help out debug 'simple' stuff ?

> as a dirty work around, apply the second patch, and define WC_USER (to
> 1) in your env when you want USER backend (instead of CURSES)

Did not test it as IDA now works 'almost' fine with patch 1.

Thanks,
              Lionel (still IDAing Tribes :-/ )

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/