AppDB updated

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Feb 10 12:19:43 CST 2003

Not with the current interface. That is something that should be
implemented in the future. One thing to take in account is the
reliability of the current rating system in use. Even if the app is 5
star according to the AppDB, that does not mean it won't be broken again
in the current (or future) version of Wine.

I attached a quick report of the current list of 5 star apps for your
viewing pleasure.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon