wine/dlls/ntdll exception.c

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 11 16:35:17 CST 2003

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 03:56 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> ChangeSet ID:	7195
> CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
> Module name:	wine
> Changes by:	julliard at wine.codeweavers.com	2003/02/11 15:56:59
>
> Modified files:
> 	dlls/ntdll     : exception.c
>
> Log message:
> 	Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de>
> 	Added FIXME on stub exception.
>
> Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=7195
>
> Old revision  New revision  Changes     Path
>  1.51          1.52          +2 -1       wine/dlls/ntdll/exception.c

uh-oh, I sense a flood coming on!  WB Alexandre!

--
gmt

"Once a nation becomes a democracy, the whole purpose of
government changes.  Instead of the government's goal being
that of guaranteeing liberty, equal justice, private property,
and voluntary exchange, the government embarks on the impossible
task of achieving economic equality, micromanaging the economy,
and protecting citizens from themselves and all their activities.
The destruction of the wealth-building process, which is inherent
in a free society, is never anticipated.  Once it's realized
that it has been undermined, it is too late to easily reverse the
attacks against limited government and personal liberty."
 -- Ron Paul