Looking for information on implemented API's in wine

David Miller compsol at ptd.net
Thu Feb 13 13:32:46 CST 2003

I am ready to begin work on the actual database aspect of cross referencing
the windows dlls.  As part of the database I would like to include the
status of a given API in wine so it will be possible to do things like
query for all unimplemented APIs in a given dll.  The first questions I
have are whether or not I can depend on the spec files to give a complete
list, and can someone either point me to documentation on the spec files or
explain everything I need to know in order to determine the status of APIs
defined there?