Looking for information on implemented API's in wine

Dave Miller compsol at ptd.net
Thu Feb 13 19:20:06 CST 2003

Hmm.  I did intend to use a database, specifically MySQL was my thinking.
What I hoped was there would be a web interface to query the database and so
everyone would not have to have MySQL to use it.  Of course it needs to be
hosted somewhere but I figured I'd cross that bridge when it became a
problem.  :)  The move from flat file to SQL could be done with one
'mysqlimport command so right now I'll focus on gathering the information
and placing it in a flat file.  The question then will be how to query it,
but I suppose it's best to deal with one problem at a time.